Thursday, November 1, 2012

Card (Birthday) - Sweet 30?

My friend turn 30 this year, so I thought why not make her a card and surprise her. It is always sweet 16, so why not sweet 30, I had sweet stickers so I stuck it round the peek-a-boo view, in which you can see a lovely girl which represents her. I wanted to doing something different initially but it was too much work, so I went with simple.On the front of the card I wrote 'You are 30 once in your life. Make the best out of it.'

In the inside of the card, you can see the happy birthday word which I use rubber stamp with versamark watermark stamp pad and pearl EX colour 650 Micropearl, it look abit smudged at the edges. The birthday girl was curious on how I did the birthday card word there, I explain to her and she said it sounds complicated, but it's really a very simple technique, I added a video of the technique below. Simple but looks great. For the girl on the card, I am using my 'Anya Angel' rubber stamp from greeting farm with a bit of changes by removing the hallow and adding bunny ears. I know her nickname is 'lola bunny' but have no idea why.

Front 

Inside


Perfect pearl technique video which I use to make the happy birthday wording

No comments:

Post a Comment